Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weird Things About Me

I was telling T.J something weird about me and I decided I would dig about my rusty old mind and come about with a list for you. You could treat this as a meme but stuff must be really weird, not just doff (a word a friend recently reminded me of and I quite liked it) or TMI please. I don’t want to know about kinky sexual experiences involving midgets!

*fervently hopes for explicit sexual tales featuring aliens*

*evil grin*

1.      When I was young, maybe 5 or so I used to hate how ants would make for an errant crumb on the floor. I didn’t want to kill them so I would kill just one. Often they would stop making for the crumb and return to their hole the last bunch taking the dead end with them. I would think they were taking it for a funeral. Honest. I would feel sad a little about this.

2.      When I make a snack or breakfast I make two types. For instance I make a toast with maple syrup and one with an egg sunny side wet. I first play “Ini Mani Mo” and that decides for me which I’ll start with first. So I commence to take a bite from one and then the other until I’m doing to one bite each! I then absolutely OBSESS about which taste I want to be the last before I brush my teeth. It’s so hard to pick and I often just stuff them both in my mouth. I know, I know, I’m a pig.

3.      When I watch Harry Potter movies I put on a ridiculous English accent and act the parts of Professor McGonagall, Mr. Filch and Voldermort. I also have a wand to cast spells with. Tee hee! Ok I know this one is doff!

4.      I make magazine covers with myself and my kids as cover girls. It’s glamorous and fun; we did a Cosmo one that looks super real and people think we were featured in Cosmo. Until they look at the headlines and cover teasers, totally outrageous. One boasts, “Woman Tells of Alien Abduction After Sending Plea For Weight Loss Assistance to Outer Space!!” I then Photoshopped my head into super skinny random body.



When my panties dry I put a panty-liner and then fold the panty and put it away. This is a recent thing but now I'm totally OCD about it. It cuts down my dressing time by a minute. :)

4 comments:

  1. I still think the weirdest thing about you is your obsession with panty-liners. I mean, of course they have their purpose, I've just never met such an advocate for them.

    Until I read your other panty-liner post years ago, I'd forgotten their existence completely.

    Now, I have a conservative Jewish boyfriend who wanted to know why they started making such small pads and if it was for young women only.

    Honestly. Ignorant man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..you are very strange oh terrivle half....but that's why we love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! Jon wins on Jeopardy with that question. :) I know, I'm obsessed with panty-liners, so much so I've often wondered if I can get them custom-made. :)

    Terrivle One I'm glad you love me because T claimed this blog was too girly for him to leave comments on. He obviously doesn't love me like me friends do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I can't walk down the "feminine products" aisle or see an ad on TV without thinking of you!!
    My Glugs says I'm weird because I eat Marmite.
    I don't think I'm too weird... I do have a wee bit of a thing about how a sink is packed, and I rearrange people's fridges to my liking if given half a chance (and its always more organised and has more space when I'm done)...

    ReplyDelete

Sew your piece on this patchwork