Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A time to part

There comes a time, in all forms of relationships, when we must part. As sad and as heart wrenching it is, we must say goodbye and let go.

This isn't one of those, "let it go and if it comes back to you... fuck fuck" pieces of crap advice you hear all the time from losers who can't accept it's over.

I rarely ever cling to anything, or anyone. Because people will always let you down. Yet I'm human, I get attached just like any random Joe Soap. And it's time to detach.

So without further ado and histronics farewell to the following:
1. The friends I made in Durban. - You made my stay so awesome and I wish you all the best. Without you I would have never ever craved the Victoria Street Market more ventured beyond the safe confines of what was familiar.

2. To the friends I made in Joburg - Some of you I no longer speak to but I remember you fondly and wish you well. I have tracked you since we parted and know you're alright. I'm alright too.

3. To my past - I lay you to rest.

4. To my former reading list - We're to seperate now but I am happy you taught me some things.

6. To Size 36 - You're a thing of the past now! Fuck off. :)

1 comment:

  1. have no idea what was before but hope there is alot more to come

    ReplyDelete

Sew your piece on this patchwork