Sunday, August 23, 2009

Unsuprisingly, I'm ambivalent.

Seems to me I'm chasing rainbows by starting blog again. Who actually cares about the hum-drum goings on of my life? Possibly noone but my self.

No matter. I have been trying to find readers but it's been such an uphill battle. Mainly because I haven't found something that really grabs me. A cursory look at the last three posts often tells me whether or not I will enjoy the reading. The title is also very important. :) Because mine always invariably have nothing to do with anything.

Brainwave! I'm going copy a blogging model I saw and see if that won't get me readers? Oh yeah! Wait till I dazzle y'all. :)

now dazzle me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my fuckity woman- why did I not know about this!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I gave up before I started did ya notice? But you're here and hurrah!!

    ReplyDelete

Sew your piece on this patchwork