Friday, February 19, 2010

A matter of confidence

I saw this game on Oprah once, it begins "if you really new me then you would know that..." and then the person reveals some deep dark secret about themselves. I think this has the makings of a meme! I will look into it when I have readers.

Anyway, if you knew me you'd know that what I have written here is hardly up to scratch. While I won't claim to enliven the Funeral Notices with my writing brilliance I could put a spark on those boring fuckers.

I used to write, quite extensively and well in fact. Until I lost my confidence. Not only my writing confidence but overall confidence. I've since slowly been trying to rebuild and call on those skills I once was mistress of.

It's not easy I tell you, because nothing is as unforgiveable as reading boring crap written badly. Am I not right? Of course I am.

This blog is going to be my springboard back to literaly genius. As that fugly Iyanla says, it's time I stepped into my greatness! Oh and please don't roll your eyes and think "oh another black sistah trying to relate and quoting Iyanla" I don't roll like that.

Aha aha aha! I got it, "Step into my greatness!" as a tag line? Sounds catchy and conceited, just like me on a good day!! Hmmm... I'll try it on for size.

Step in my greatness! (eh nah, it's stupid, the search continues)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew your piece on this patchwork