Monday, March 8, 2010

I really hate shopping, my weekend and other stuff

Whiskey would make a great shopping companion. I often did things better three sheets into the wind!

I, unlike other women, despise the practice of going to a hundred shops fitting clothes over and over and over. I like clothes, but I usually just see a dress I like while grocery shopping, go into the shop and get it. I do not set aside an entire day walking around malls. I just needed that vent.

And thank the friends who ambushed my house bearing gifts, love and good wishes on Saturday. I'm totally grateful for reminding me that you are there whenever I need you.

After a few awkward conversations following a really big fight my best pal the big gay queen and and I are back to normal. Thank God! Even if he sometimes just passes by the house to put ice in his water bottle and air kiss me I miss him when he's not leaving a waft of cologne in his wake. Today he dropped by to check up on me because he said I sounded down in dumps on the phone. The lying rat, he is the one down in the dumps. I'm floating on top. :(

Anyway, better post next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew your piece on this patchwork