Thursday, March 25, 2010

The meme that ended BADLY!

I found this on Twistygirl's blog and pilfered it for myself. I love memes because I’m good at answering.


1. Explain what ended your last relationship?

Summabitch died! There I was happily looking forward to our nuptials and he went on a rowing trip; then topped it during a nasty car accident. I was sitting in the audience of the SAMA’s when I found out. I’m still proud I didn’t scream the house down.

2. When was the last time you shaved?

I waxed my legs three days ago. I was getting little Mrs Doubtfirey!

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.

Cheking.............

No bleeding clue. Between leaving messages for TJ and making breakfast

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Leaving a message for TJ. Now I know it looks like I leave a lot of messages for TJ but you would too if you man was a hunk of sexy!

5. Some things you are excited about?

Spending my dad’s birthday with him.

Checking on my home industries shop this weekend.

Looking for a spot to build my new house.

6. Your matric farewell night, what do you remember about it?

Selling an obscene amount of cigarettes and marking up the watered down whisky to almost twice its value. I made so much money I forgot to get drunk myself.

7. Last thing received in the mail?

Outstanding bills!!! If you come across some money lying around, give it to me!

8. How many different beverages have you had today?

Apple juice, coffee, water

9. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

I draw my kids and TJ’s actually. And take photos of my artwork.

10. Any plans for Friday night?

Cooking supper for my dad and then making smores and watching him drink a whole bottles without appearing to get drunk.

11. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?

The last time I was at a beach the wind blew my hair in a way that makes TJ look for a “pocketful of treasure” or jump my bones! So YES I like what the ocean does to my hair.

12. Where do you keep your change?

My daughters thieves it! Well not really, keep a lot in my car.

13. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?

It’s been so long. I actually miss it!

I can’t believe the questions are over! BUGGER!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Buried in that is "looking for a space to build my house." You glossed over that one. Really? You are going to build a house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! I do like the meme's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now #6 was interesting indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Sew your piece on this patchwork