Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's my BAG BABY!!!





This is a meme I started a LONG time ago. I never actually did it myself but people I blogged with did and I am now taking my turn! Enjoy! And if someone comes across it and likes, do it and tag me.


1. My Make Up Bag – Therein lie my secrets. Actually I only ever use it if I find myself about to go a meeting with someone I am not familiar with. I hardly ever wear makeup. Sometimes when out with friends I do dress up my face; mostly I use the lip balm or lipstick in this bag. It also contains my surgical razors which come in handy on so many different situation, a lighter and a firecracker. The fire cracker and lighter are for when I am in danger. I’ve tried this before and it works. But you have to be pretty fast. I have a fire cracker and lighter on in the car as well.
2. My Bangle – I was probably wearing it and it started to irritate me so I put it away. I am wearing shades of that colour today.
3. Notebook 1 – Its about three years old and makes for riveting reading really. Little notes I keep living myself.
4. Revolving Notebook – This is the one pages get torn out of; I change it about once every month.
5. Pack of Cards – I play Solitaire whenever I have to wait anywhere and I don’t feel like Twitter or Facebook.
6. Hairspray – My fro needs to SHINE!
7. Sunhat – I need this, it’s been bleeding hot and I can’t get any blacker without being mistaken for a Nigerian and persecuted by disgruntled South Africans. Besides, I don’t want to get skin cancer.
8. 2010 Diary – Who can actually live without one of these. No matter how much I try I just cannot do the digital thing.
9. Coacoa Butte Cream – For when needed.
10. Nail Brush – This little tool is indespensible really. I mean, one moment you have clean nails, the next something is stuck in there!!! A little waterless hand wash and this baby will get you up and going!
11. My Camera – My babycakes TJ bought this for me. I am now a regular Japanese tourist and will often be found click clicking away in arb places.
12. Clutch Bag – Sometimes I don’t need my whole bag, I pack my wallet, my phones and lip balm in this little baby and I’m off. Leaving the big bag in the car.
13. Hair Brush - I don’t know what that doing in there is. I use in when I have a weave though.
14. Centrum – Because we all need a boost!
15. Hand Cream – Stolen from the spa last week, it’s absolutely heavenly. It smells like a forest and makes my hand feel like a baby’s bum!
16. A book - If I can’t play cards or tweet while waiting then I read. Anything I can lay my little paws on.
17. Peg – As you can see its larger than normal. So MANY things need to be held together. I carry this in case of emergencies including some safety pins. Every bag I have has a safety pin and a peg in it.
18. Miscellaneous Bag – Wet Wipes, some cotton swabs, today’s nail color, nail polish remover, breath freshener, chewing gum, comb anything I can squeeze in here. I also often carry a balloon or a condom. Both to carry water or liquids in.
19. My Wallet – Mostly empty of cash. Just cards.
20. Phone – This one belongs to my daughter actually. I’m supposed to be dropping it off at repairs. I’m using mine to take the photo.
21. Charger and Plug – I can’t go anywhere without these!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaa... "Coacoa Butte Cream – For when needed", shouldn't it be "butter" cream?

    ReplyDelete

Sew your piece on this patchwork